31 Stevens Street, Littleton, MA 01460 Phone: 978.952.8500 Fax: 978.952.6327
As of April 1st 2022 our hospital is allowing 1 fully vaccinated pet owner inside for doctor appointments with the pet. Due to the layout of our hospital and ensuring continued safety of our team we have established the following guidelines:
1. Masks must be worn at all times. If you arrive without a mask, we will happily see your pet via curbside appointment.
2. Our reception is still currently CLOSED.
3. Calling upon arrival to the hospital will still be required.
4. Curbside appointments are still a choice if you prefer to wait in your car.
5. Only fully vaccinated individuals will be allowed in the building, no more than one family member may come in with the patient.
6. If you are unvaccinated or need to bring children a curbside appointment is required.
7. Technician appointments and patient drop off will continue as curbside.
8. Pharmacy and retail pickup will continue as curbside.
We ask that you arrive on time for your appointment so our team may spend the fully allotted time with you and your pet. Please visit the State of Massachusetts website for more information on masks and the mask mandate.