31 Stevens Street, Littleton, MA 01460 Phone: 978.952.8500 Fax: 978.952.6327
Starting June 21st our hospital will begin Phase 1 of reopening. The reopening marks the welcomed return of in person appointments with most of our doctor team. Due to the layout of of our hospital and ensuring continued safety of our team we have established the following guidelines:
1. Our reception is still currently CLOSED
2. Calling upon arrival to the hospital will still be required.
3. Curbside appointments are still a choice if you prefer to wait in your car
4. Only fully vaccinated individuals will be allowed in the building, no more than one family member may come in with the patient.
5. If you are unvaccinated or need to bring children a curbside appointment is required.
6. Masks must be worn at all times. If you arrive without a mask, we will happily see your pet via curbside appointment.
7. Technician appointments and patient drop off will continue as curbside.
8. Pharmacy and retail pickup will continue as curbside.
As we make this transition, we ask that you arrive on time for your appointment so our team may spend the fully allotted time with you and your pet. Please check your phone regularly and remove all blocks to allow calls from the doctor.